Tuesday, September 18

WA HA HA!!

I think today's my happiest day lea! haha! cos, erm today, i went back to Np to help out for the Math Carnival :) and yays! I was kinda attached to a grp, and they clinched the 3rd position, wohooooo! In the end, those cute guys frm Fuhua Sec gave me 2 chocolate bars (the award!) in appreciation of my efforts! i refused to accept it, but they forced me to take it... hahahs! YAY! I love them! Waahahhaaha! So nice of em, i was vvvvv touched luh! One of the guys there looks like a RI guy from the previous batch of CSS! They are like twins!!!!!! I can't believe tt 2 unrelated pp can actually look sooooo alike! soo cool, i hope i can find someone that looks like me too, sn! wahhaha! yay yay yay! SOO SOO HAPPY!

Anyway, i've got donuts to munch on, again!!!!!!! LAUGH OUT LOUDS! not from donut factory this time, but from marcial kobe, yipee yipee yipee yay!

No comments: