Today have been an exceptionally happy day for me..
The first good piece of news that came to me was my marvellously great AEL results! I've got 1 out of 5 marks!!! I've FAILED! Wohoo!!!! tt's rite.... Again! I just failed my Biophy quiz a few days ago.. and now, i'm failing agn! *CLAP!!!* superb!
Oh ya, b4 tt, i overslept!! I missed my biophy lesson today. cheers to my laziness! ok, den when i reached sch, i went to the wrong classrm, YAY! I'm so smart! I had to call Peiyi to know where the class is held.. hahas.. den when i walked in to class, i gt my excellent results.. =)))))
Tt's not all!
I went crazy and ate two plates of chicken rice. omgosh, i really do have a horrendous appetite. the plate was soo full of rice and pcs of chicken luh! soo cool! i can feel my stomach almost burstin'.. n i din stop! i dunno why?! oh anw, all thanks to my wits! i tot i could just skip my dinner and hav one meal for the whole day.. hooray! i'm soo gonna have heart attack, high blood pressure and diabetes v soon! cos i snacked on chocolates, charsiew buns, more rice n chicken at home! YAY! Say HELLO to a fat chookityee!
To add on to my happiness, i went on for my math tutorial.. which was the best part of the day!
I DROPPED MY LAPTOP!
& the LCD screen specially gave me a nice surprise by going blank!! It's trying to hide from me! i can't see any of my icons at all! they r so cute! YAY YAY YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*fireworks pls!!!!*
i've gotta hand in my EPS2 unit 3 assignmentssssss by this Sun, COMPRO exercisessssssssss next tue, and have got a writing test on Mon.. & all this work can't be completed w/o using my laptop. furthermore, the writin test takes up only 25% of my module! WAHAHAHA! ROARS!
I'm feeling ecstatic now!!!!!
Friday, November 9
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment