Wednesday, April 1

You should have blinded me So that I couldn't love you
Why did you let me see your beauty
Its too late for me, you are inside me
I try to erase you and wash you.
Your presence swells in me
Little by little, I grow tired of the familiar pain
Stepping on my shoulders so that I fall
The world tells me not to dream
That there is no hope for you and me
Nor is love allowed between us
That I may not dream, or better yet so that my breath stops
You should have taken me. Why do you make me stay here beside you
I had no dreams, that was the only way I could live
For if I dream, if I love I know it will be much harder
I want you, my desire grows
I, too, want to be happy
Doesnt matter how much I try to quit
My eyes keep lingering on you
Continuing to dream Little by little,
I grow tired of the familiar pain stepping on my shoulders



A Love to KILL

No comments: