Sunday, September 13

Superr high these 2 days!

I enjoyed myself totally for Jump's performance last night. JUMP rocks!

heee. I wouldn't forget those significant sweet smilessss son-in-law, Lee Jeong Soo gave when we exchanged glances at the foyer. He just looked into my eye and... Smiled :)))))) (in slow motion, Hohoho)

What a polite boy! (okay, thou he's 3 yrs older)

I went to Comex today. & again, i'm superrr heeehaaha! Cos i learnt many things today. really! about the sales industry. RAHH! It's a cruel world out there. but, no challenges, no growth for maturity. sooo yuppy, let me be challenged!

Btw, I had a strange and a sweet encounter at Epson's 2 different booths. HAH! LALALLALAALALA~~~~

Then, i visited Yunchae after that and met baby princess for the first time. Hi, my lovely niece, be a good girl okay? Muack. Aunty yee yee love you :)


Anyway, happy pictures up soon, yo!

Jeong Soo, Baxia! ^^

No comments: