Monday, March 15

Monday: Met up with Laopo, Ms Ng for swimming. 12 laps for me, Wheeeee! I truly appreciate the company from you, Dawn. Come next wk okay, lazy bum!

Tuesday: Gymming w best bud, Chua Weifang! It's wonderful cos i was totally dripping wet with perspiration after the session. Cky = No more couch potato already hor.

Wednesday: K-pop & Internet-spamming with Cwf for the whole afternoon. First time at my place, ya? Hope you felt comfortable! Free facial with Kachae @ Tpy in the evening. Cool Jet technology. A New kind of technique. It was interesting but kinda scared them to death when my face turned red after the exfoliation. Sensitive skin here, Sorry sorry lao pan niang! (Sings sorry sorry sorry sorry....)

Thursday: Best bud brought me to Salon Mazu at Cathay to get my hair done. Nice experience, thumbs up! James, the hairstylist is reallyyy impressive. He's young at 22, but yet very experienced because he graduated with (some hair-related) education in China. And it was proven good education cos i'm pretty satisfied with the overall hairdo and his excellent service. I think i made a new friend. Hahah!

But most importantly, i realised I'm lucky to have a buddy like Chua Wei Fang.
This girl first bought me to a very ulu Fujitsu branch at Henderson to get my laptop serviced (so i dont have to go through the hassle of looking for directions under the hot sun and saved me so much trouble!) and accompanied me at the salon all day long (By claiming havin' nothing to do at home, she stayed with me for approx 5 hours!) I seriously couldn't be more grateful to her. Not everyone can be like her, So patient and WARM. Thank you so so so so sooo much, Ms Chua. Her boyf would be real lucky & blessed!

Friday: Interview for RWS at Redhill's e2i. It was a disaster. I can't imagine myself getting employed under their manangement style. But wishing Wf my sincere congratulations for getting the job anw! Hope you have a great time there & Don't EVER feel lonely cos you'd make new frens (: Headed for Breakout performance after acc-ing her to Vivo for her manicure (Btw, sorry girl! We should have booked for a place hor, alamak! I want to see your pretty nails soooon). Breakout was fairly good, funny as usual. But, i prefer Jump than this. Although i prefer Dance to Martial Arts, but honestly the plot for Jump is sooo much better and interesting than Breakout. Heee, not forgetting the cute Jeongsoo of course! I still see your loopkicks, k! Had a great time with my fab fam and Eddy outside the theatre. We were the craziest of all. Wahahahahah!
As for SATURDAY & Sunday's happenings, I shall update tomorrow. It's getting late & i shall have my beauty sleep now. Oh no! Only an hour left! :S

No comments: