Monday, August 16

Was working with Jessica & Junyih at Zone 1 POS today & i met a really interesting and funny guest!

I was apologizing to Jessica for accidentally hitting her when i opened the wardrobe, so i said Sorry sorry... and as usual, Junyih carried on by singing neiga neiga neiga~

Know what the guest did?

He danced Suju's Sorry Sorry in front of us while we packed his purchases. Lol! What a cute Daddy!

Knowing he's a Korean, i flaunted my korean by saying, "I Love SHINee!"
The whole family cheered, pointed to their little daughter & said she also likes them! Whee! SHAWOLS LOVE!

I asked her who she liked n guessed it was Minho, & i was right! *Dingding*
Haahahah kids just love the flaming charisma :D :D =D =D ^^ ^^

WAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHH! That Daddy added on by saying his daughter even kissed Micky Yoochun from DBSK before & it was even filmed on KBS TV, HOLAAAAAAAAA! Omg, i can't imagine Jaejoong kissing me! WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA OKAY I'M SICK. STOPPPPPPPPPP!


Btw, Happy Birthday to Dear Lennart :)

No comments: