Friday, November 28

have been tagged by Vivian Keh. so yea, no questions asked.

Instructions:

1. Each player of this game starts off w 10 weird things / habits / little known facts abt yourself . 
2. At the end , you will need to choose 10 people to be tagged & list down their names. 
3. People who get tagged need to post 10 weird things / habits / little known facts as well as state the rules clearly. 
4. No tag back.



drumsroll please! 


1) I can eat non-stop (i swear!) 

2) I swallowed an eraser before. thru my nose

3) I used to bite on my nails.

4)  My hands are good sweat generators

5)  I was in Campus Superstar b4

6)  I  have. >1 boyf & hubby (thanks! i'm super proud of tt!)

7)  Cantonese Opera is a part of my life

8)  I've almost burnt down my house before

9) I can bend both of my thumbs 90degrees clockwise and anti-clockwise. u name it i turn it! =D

10)  I have never attended nursery before. I only learn my ABCs in primary 2~

The 10 CHOSEN people:

-> Dawn Ng-> Ang Pei Yi
->  Jolene Yeo Xue Ling
->  Winson Ser
->  Lai Pui San
-> Pang Tow Koon
-> Jacquelyn 
-> Cheryl
->  ChongKaiYi
->  Tan You Ling
-> WeiXin-> Wei Fang
-> Roy
-> Chris

No comments: