i had the craziest n happiest conversation w Zhiting just now. He even called me Mrs KimJJ in school before. omg. omg. omg!!!!!!!!!! he's making me high high high!
・E・・・L・I・・・・・・・ホ・・・フESPADA=) DRIFTER(miss the old ice days) Waiting for>BoA BEST & USA[BoA] Listening to> MIROTIC[DBSK] says:
i noe y u like crazy love so much
・E・・・L・I・・・・・・・ホ・・・フESPADA=) DRIFTER(miss the old ice days) Waiting for>BoA BEST & USA[BoA] Listening to> MIROTIC[DBSK] says:
coz u imagining jaejoong sing: its my crazy love for U
❤ G™ says:
but anw that song, saying i'm not no1 leh :(
・E・・・L・I・・・・・・・ホ・・・フESPADA=) DRIFTER(miss the old ice days) Waiting for>BoA BEST & USA[BoA] Listening to> MIROTIC[DBSK] says:
? huh?
・E・・・L・I・・・・・・・ホ・・・フESPADA=) DRIFTER(miss the old ice days) Waiting for>BoA BEST & USA[BoA] Listening to> MIROTIC[DBSK] says:
wad no.1?
❤ G™ says:
crazy love
・E・・・L・I・・・・・・・ホ・・・フESPADA=) DRIFTER(miss the old ice days) Waiting for>BoA BEST & USA[BoA] Listening to> MIROTIC[DBSK] says:
Modu bandaehaneun geunyeoneun naui No. 1
tis part??
・E・・・L・I・・・・・・・ホ・・・フESPADA=) DRIFTER(miss the old ice days) Waiting for>BoA BEST & USA[BoA] Listening to> MIROTIC[DBSK] says:
it means ur no.1 but other ppl object her?
・E・・・L・I・・・・・・・ホ・・・フESPADA=) DRIFTER(miss the old ice days) Waiting for>BoA BEST & USA[BoA] Listening to> MIROTIC[DBSK] says:
correct la
・E・・・L・I・・・・・・・ホ・・・フESPADA=) DRIFTER(miss the old ice days) Waiting for>BoA BEST & USA[BoA] Listening to> MIROTIC[DBSK] says:
it means ur his no.1 even though ppl object
❤ G™ says:
yea
❤ G™ says:
i kanna objected leh
❤ G™ says:
like, as if i very lousy
❤ G™ says:
nobody thinks well of me
❤ G™ says:
:(
・E・・・L・I・・・・・・・ホ・・・フESPADA=) DRIFTER(miss the old ice days) Waiting for>BoA BEST & USA[BoA] Listening to> MIROTIC[DBSK] says:
LoL.. means he SUPER LOVE U WAD. dats y its CRAZY LOVE HAHAHA
・E・・・L・I・・・・・・・ホ・・・フESPADA=) DRIFTER(miss the old ice days) Waiting for>BoA BEST & USA[BoA] Listening to> MIROTIC[DBSK] says:
jus take it as.. other girls dat like him object u =)
・E・・・L・I・・・・・・・ホ・・・フESPADA=) DRIFTER(miss the old ice days) Waiting for>BoA BEST & USA[BoA] Listening to> MIROTIC[DBSK] says:
but he dun wan the other girl fans onli wan u
OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG! JAEJOONG's Crazy Love for ME! :D
i hope his dream of dating Boa comes true too! Jiayo, Zhiting!



No comments:
Post a Comment