Thursday, February 26

I've watched Valkyrie yesterday & i liked it. I think it is a truly great show.

How i wish their assassination would have been successful.

The whole plan kinda failed just because of the weather on that day. They moved the meeting at Hitler's bunker to an open window summer hut. The blast would have been most effective if carried out at his bunker because the thick walls would have deflected the pressure back to the bomb's origin, wiping out everyone then. Sounds good huh. But i must say he should have aborted the operation as soon as he found out Himmler is once again not present at the military debriefing. 2 unexpected things in a row. He shoulddddd have listened to the committee luh. Too daredevil:(

But, i love the character tt Tom Cruise portrayed. Despite risking his family's safety, he still dared to stop what was wrong. Maybe i should do that too~ Wahahaha. yes, i know it's not related to the show. I don't think what happened then was right and i really don't like it.

Alright, i'd catch Ben Button up next(tonight, to be exact) Whee!
and SLUMDOG next wk w Peiyi and others. I am gonna miss my G classmates soo much. sooo soo soo much.

That's life. Departing with your loved ones have never been easy.

No comments: