Had a fun time watching the match between Nigeria and South Korea.
Yes, it was a tough fight.
In my opinion, Nigeria could have won with 3-2. But Yakubu just made a really really silly miss. I would have killed myself if i were him. Wahhh heng, I'm just not cut out to be a soccer player. At least mentally. Or maybe physically too! :S
I wanna applaud for great efforts from Ki Sung Yeung. How i wish his eyes were mine! His delivery of the free kick towards the deep end of the backpost made it possible for the 'lonely' Lee Jung Soo to score. YAY!
Double YAY came when Park Chu Young scored shortly after. PCY is cute, not because of his looks, but i noticed he has a lovely act of softly patting on the opponents head when they are violent to him :)
Watching the coaches can also be super amusing. HAHAH i can't seem to stop my football talk now. But *ahem* it's 4.58AM already. So i MUST turn in now. Hence,
Good night to all South Korean football lovers :D
(& Yes, that includes Minho!)



No comments:
Post a Comment