Thursday, June 10




If I'm happy and i know it, clap my hands, CLAP CLAP!


WAHAHHAAHAH! Yes! Adding on to my recent collection of SHINee materials, i bought a Dubu's HP strap. LOL, i look even more like a maddie with that hanging around my neck.
So, i am NOT going to wear it around. Strictly for viewing pleasure only (:
(Hmmm unless they come to Sg for another fan-meet again. HAAHAHHA!)


Oh btw, I just had my graduation day for NP a few wks ago. Fond memories yo!

& btw, I'm having fun at RWS USS! ^^ My colleagues are generally very nice and fun-loving people. But most of them are gonna quit very soon. Humphs total mood-spoiler.


Lastly, wanna wish my friends serving (or gonna serve) NS an enjoyable and lovely time at camp and my hubby a great 桃花 experience. Hohohohoho!


CLAP CLAP! I love my Saturdays!

No comments: